Let’s discuss some major Acne Types and its solution. Mostly teen and adult suffer from acne, it can cause scars.
NO MATTER WHAT’S YOUR AGE
Every age group teens, adults even old people may suffer from acne breakouts but mostly 80% of the people aged from 11 to 30 have the occasional acne breakouts in the face. Teen acne and adult acne can be caused by same things like environmental changes, hormonal changes etc.
GETTING A PIMPLE
Having pimple is the most stressful thing ever happened to the young girls. Teen and adult acne is the most common problem faced by the girls. Getting a pimple and Acne is also an Acne type. You get the pimples when the oil glands of your face start to overproduce the oil and combine with the dead skin cells; it blocks your pores and hair follicles. Then, bacteria develop in those clogged follicles and pores, causing a breakout.
Never touch your skin while having acne. People who pinch, pick or squeeze the pimples will get the dark spots and scars on their skin.
Not only a teenager but also adult women always worried about the acne from which they are suffering almost 2 to 7 days before their menstrual cycle starts. Actually, acne can be caused by the changing in your hormonal levels.
Dust, dirty cell phones, used pillowcases and yoga mats are also the things which are full of oil and bacteria which can cause the breakouts. Other environmental changes like weather changing, dryness in the air can also cause teen and adult acne.
TYPES OF PIMPLES
There are six types of pimples which can be produced on your face:
- Whiteheads and Blackheads- lightly raised bumps which are caused by the oil, bacteria and dead skin growth that blocks the pores.
- Acne Types- Pimples on the face also acne type.
- Pustules and Papules– big bumps which are caused when the blocked pores become irritated. Papules are hard, raised bumps that might be tender to touch and Pustules are topped with white or yellow pus-filled lesions and are red at the base.
- Nodules and Cysts– deep pimples will be referred to a dermatologist, usually very large, painful and solid.
- Don’t Cleanse too much Cleanse your skin only in the morning and night as over cleansing will worsen your acne problems. Those will dry and irritates your skin because of that it produces more oil.
Eating healthy can prevent your skin from acne. Drink a lot of water and juices to stay hydrated; it will help your skin to get rid of the acne issues. Mostly teenage girls love to eat junk and fried foods, which is the most common cause of teen acne.
USE MAKEUP ACCORDING TO YOUR SKIN TYPE
Wearing makeup in their daily routine is common nowadays in the adults. If you are facing adult acne then make sure that your products must be oil-free. From moisturizers, hair product to the makeup stuff everything should be oil-free.
GET EXPOSURE TO SUN
Before going out, you should wear your sunscreen or the oil-free moisturizer having SPF in it. This will prevent your skin from the breakouts and darken the existing acne scars. Spending a few minutes i-e 10-15 minutes, in the sun can benefit your skin but not more than 20 minutes. Sunscreen is good for both teen and adults.
Not all Organic products are safe
Organic products are not harmful to the skin as it doesn’t have any chemicals like other products. So you may apply these natural home-remedies on your skin.
- Apply ice on the swollen pimple for a minute will give relief but it does not work for every person. Don’t keep the ice for long that it will irritate your skin.
- Toothpaste may help you to dry the pimples at the same time it can trigger your acne also. The fluoride and whitening ingredients toothpaste may cause the allergic reaction when applied.Its also included in Acne types.
- Tea tree oil kills the bacteria so several people use it for the skin irritations and acne. Apply it in a diluted form directly on the skin but try it on the small area first to get aware of an allergic reaction if it has.